Trying very hard to recall some of the drink, cause u know sometimes things from everywhere seems rather the same.
This are the drinks from Ichiban, I am very sure. I think that their drinks are quite weird, alot it has different name, different solution, but it will end up tasting the same.
Hmmm, thinking ..... from where .... I think for this 2 drinks i cannot recall what is it. They are too common .. haha
This is one type of special drink, if u look carefully at the bottle neck,there is sth there. The opening of the drink is very weird one,u need some strength .... I wan to buy it and try it again, it is bought from Sushi King ....
And this one, is from BBQ chicken. it is a drink, plus chicken on the top. Looks interesting rite, the chicken also taste nice ... Yummmy ...