Pls don't right-click(:
July 24, 2008

Now to me everyday seems so the same - work,eat,sleep .... Nothing special, seems a bit weird too, previously i seems to have alot of interesting program, now getting lesser,more tired for nothing ....
There must be sth seriously wrong with my body and I start to suspect that my house is my charger and my battery spoil le ... So if i leave the charger i will turn into low batt ....
Soon goin to watch "The Dark Knight" hoping is a good day tt day ... Friday will be my day, a rest day, always looking forward to this kind of rest day ....
Recently due to the fact that I m using much much lesser time on the comp, therefore I m left with so many many many shows that I dun know when can i ever finish ....


Blogged @ 11:03

Profile

Simply Jus Me
Vee Ling

Tagboard,






Credits,

Designer: Lovezxz-
Basecodes 1: Clarissa
Basecodes 2: Stevan
Image Hosting: Photobucket
Image edit and animations: Photoshop Elements 5.0

Plurk it !!!