Pls don't right-click(:
June 8, 2008

Yesterday wen to celebrate Winnie's bday, was a late one ... Went to vivo because it is not one of the crime scene(not everyone can understand this), was a tired n lonely trip from Woodlands to Vivo, Super far, Super long ....
Found tt i m realli lost when i reach Vivo, all the shops, I dun know where ... everywhere looks the same and in the first place i wasn't familar with tt place at all, all the shops, levels,and I always gt Winnie and Carolyn to bring me everywhere there ....

Photobucket
Had lunch, or by the timing I could say tt it is tea break at Sushi teh, tt was not lunch time already but the whole place was still packed, we even have to queue, first time I que for a restaurant to eat in .. haha .. cause I hated to que ...

Nth much happen, but we saw alot of weird couples, realli weird, so weird tt I will forget wat i wanted to say when i walk pass them ... Jus feel tt I walk so much tt my back n leg is broken ... when i sleep in the bus later i can still feel my leg aching ....

And sth to be happy about, I think I found a job, but still feel tt then job still sounds very weird to me, wait till I realli confirm about the job then i shall announce it AGAIN ..

And then about the news ... Seems like gt alot of things happen in Woodlands, first is the scent oil factory explode, then cause pollution and of course losses to the owner and then today news is one middle aged woman gt killed in causeway point food court due to many knife stab ... so scary ... n at the same time, there was one guy in japan who went around killing ppl and he say he was tired of living .. Oh my god, if u r tired of living then u go n die urself la, y go n hurt innocent life .... So sad about all the bad things happening around the world .. Hope everything can turn fine soon ....

Maybe still gt more things tt happened, but I think I forget all, as usual, i realli suspect my memory onli last for a short time ... STM ..


Blogged @ 23:44

Profile

Simply Jus Me
Vee Ling

Tagboard,






Credits,

Designer: Lovezxz-
Basecodes 1: Clarissa
Basecodes 2: Stevan
Image Hosting: Photobucket
Image edit and animations: Photoshop Elements 5.0

Plurk it !!!