Recently I realli getting more n more lazy to blog, there is also nth much interesting to blog ... Those cute but not realli cute students finally finish their exam, I dun need to be tt busy anymore .. so happy .. After 2 weeks of 5 days tuition I can finally put a stop to all this things .. Copy alot of exam paper for them until my hand also goin to break, but they totally dun care .. The worst one was one even have a day dreaming frequency of 5 secs ...every 5 secs I have to wake him from his dream until I feel like giving up. Got kind of a bad feeling tt they wun do well this time, I sure get whack by the parents I guess ....
Today had ice-cream again at Gelare Cafe , not realli ice cream but ice cream cake, chocolate overloaded, not bad .... Also bought a card at popular, didnt know tt these cards are so exp lo ... S$7 plus .. WTH .. Jus a small small card leh, cost tt much ....
Last Friday met Jwen to pass her sth and we also went to watch "Nim's Island", it is a funny show, but I can realli say that tt show gt realli no plot .. The most funny part is tt this is tt the show I watch with Jwen always gt no plot or no ending, basically a bit waste money .. Went to Ichiban to eat, but I think everything become smaller, isit tt is the problem with the table tt day or is realli the food getting smaller .. First complain is the handroll, not very crisy for the seaweed, then is the Chawanmushi gt smaller by alot, even the meat inside getting alot lesser .... Isit because they dun wan to increase the price so they decrease the food .. haha .. Tts a clever logic ba, maybe some stupid ppl out there wun realise also ....
Improving my sleeping timing also, first few days 4am, then after tt 2 am .. then ytd 1am .. today trying to make it 12.30am ... hopefully i can ~~~ Oh ya, something weird happen today, SQ came to talk to me, n he left a offline msg say wan to go "Friday's" eat, but too bad, I think I too late saw it liao, when I saw it I think they finish eating le ba .. Next time should jus msg to my phone ma ..
A lot of To-Buy-List -Sling bag (maybe from Zinc) -Canvas Shoes (hopefully from converse,might not need to be also) -Formal shirt (provided if I need, hopefully dun ) -Shorts (those jeans quality ones )
Earn so little, spend so much, realli must get a job first before buying all this things .. haha Time to prepare to slp .. Good night n Happy Birthday to the most shuai n cute~~ de HJ ....