Pls don't right-click(:
April 30, 2008

Receive a "present" from my student's mum, she wen to japan n got me this ..









At first I tot, wat is this, a CD, chocolate, tibits .. N i think i m getting closer to the answer .... haha .. havent realli open the wrapper but it looks like ....


Life is realli getting when i have a book as my accompany, "Farther Than I Meant To Go, Longer Than I Meant To Stay " lend it on Monday n I am at half of the book now ...
I tot it was quite a ok book, goin here n there from past to present and present to pass, saying how poor thing tt girl was .. haha ..
Hope to finish the book this week, i gt one more to work on ...


Suppose to slp early .. but did I ?? Can i ???


Blogged @ 00:00

Profile

Simply Jus Me
Vee Ling

Tagboard,






Credits,

Designer: Lovezxz-
Basecodes 1: Clarissa
Basecodes 2: Stevan
Image Hosting: Photobucket
Image edit and animations: Photoshop Elements 5.0

Plurk it !!!