Pls don't right-click(:
April 2, 2008

Suddenly feel like I gt so many things to do a day, so I decided to list them out to see how many things am I actually doing ... haha .. yup, u r right, I gt nth better to do liao .. haha .... Everything is so boring without shows to watch ....

  1. Sweep/Mop the floor
  2. Eat Breakfast
  3. Tidy the house
  4. Watch show (this is also one of the to-do list)
  5. Prepare lunch
  6. Feed the fishes
  7. Tuition(s)
  1. Teach my sis her homework
  2. Hang out the clothes to dry
  3. Iron the clothes
  4. Do all the left-over task (while watching show)

Seems like so many things to do but actually it is not tiring at all as long as there is any show that I can watch while doing the things ....



Blogged @ 23:56

Profile

Simply Jus Me
Vee Ling

Tagboard,






Credits,

Designer: Lovezxz-
Basecodes 1: Clarissa
Basecodes 2: Stevan
Image Hosting: Photobucket
Image edit and animations: Photoshop Elements 5.0

Plurk it !!!