Its April Fool day !!! Didn't realli get any trick at all ... But saw on the news tt Ben & Jerry actually play a trick on their customers ... so daring .. haha ...
<= Picture taken from my house bus stop .. jus seems so cooling and have a nice scenery there ... Tts a part of the scenery tt i can get to see from my house ... haha ..
<= Picture taken at somewhere near Causway Point, it was raining and I was walking slowly to my student house, tot this is kind of nice so took it ... Jus the sky I like
<= Picture taken outside my student's house, dun know wat kind of plant is this but it look so much lik cauliflower, so interesting .. but it cannot be cauliflower ba .. haha .. Still thinking ~~~
I guess there is nth special that happen today ba .. didnt remember any ... Oh ya, it is realli a little difficult to blog everyday, I seems to prefer to do things during midnight & there are so many things to do other than blogging .. will list them down tml so I wouldn'e forget any ...