Peeling off ginko nuts "skin" 3am plus, I tot I am goin to faint, almost dead after a tired day ... Actually suppose to be out for a movie marathon and Korean cuisine again but in the end all cancelled .. also quite happy to hear tt cause i m so damn tired, waking up at 10 is almost impossible ...
In the end also need to go help my mum, waited for the bus, first time goin towards there by bus, thinking my house there dun seems gt tt particular bus to go to my destination ... but in the end still found out gt, tt one n onli bus n I meant bus, not bus number, means the bus appear there at the bus stop around every one hour and if u miss one, hail for a cab intead ba .. haha
Everyday bones cracking but not realli tired, so weird ... Goin to rest .. good night ..