Pls don't right-click(:
March 31, 2008

Went shopping for grocery and stuff alone ... Bought some packets of milk, yoghurt and 2 boxes of ice cream ... Those things add up to be soo heavy and almost feel like draging it back home ... When i got home jus simply left all the things I bought on the table, didnt realise tt there is actually 2 boxes of ice cream .... Went on to continue watching my show before I go out 1hr later ...
Before I step out of the door, 3 important things I forget to do


  • Put the ice cream tt is left out for an hour into the fridge

  • Eat lunch

  • Feed the poor hungry fishes

Walk all the way to the bus stop, slowly realising tt I forget this and tt then finally, the ice cream thought came out, OMG, my ice cream, still on the table, went back to do all this things tt I forget except eat lunch and there, I AM LATE !!!!


In the end have to cancel 1 tuition to cover the late time .... dun know when then I will have time to replace it .... Went to sch to collect my Cert n letter after tt meet Eugene and he force me to go eat dinner with him, so headed to MOS burger for my favourite burger ... wahaha


After tt walked to the tuition place, finish tuition and head home .. ..


Ytd had tuition in the morning so was quite on the way to orchard to collect my phone, was feeling hungry at tt time, so headed to Subway to eat, actually I didnt realli eat alot, jus 2 of wat is on the picture which is =>a large size one .. The ham taste realli super great ... Oh, I wan to eat one more ... Yummy ~~~



Blogged @ 23:55

Profile

Simply Jus Me
Vee Ling

Tagboard,






Credits,

Designer: Lovezxz-
Basecodes 1: Clarissa
Basecodes 2: Stevan
Image Hosting: Photobucket
Image edit and animations: Photoshop Elements 5.0

Plurk it !!!