Pls don't right-click(:
March 30, 2008

Had the graduation party at school last night ... Took alot of pictures .. But most dun look nice .. hehe




















Too bad I couldn't join Winnie they all for a drinking session and more CHATTING ... HAHA

RP graduation party wan realli very lousy, but the drink realli quite nice .. a very nice fruity taste ....

Eugene brought his friend there, she was quite a cute girl ... Her voice also quite cute, but personality then I dun know le .. must take more time to know ...

Waited for around 1.5hours for my sis, she went to watch a concert at Esplanade ... waste my time and money at Starbucks ...


3 lousy looking drinks left on the table, picture taken when I was left alone ... I still think Winnie recommend de drink taste nicer ... haha ..
Luckily by the time my sis come we managed to get up the LAST bus .. So luckily, but in the end stuck in a jam ..

This stupid custom, even at this time also will jam, 12am leh .. OMG ..
I think I realli too long nv write in a blog le .. the sentence all dun seems to connect .. Hopefully the readers still can understand .. haha .. I will try to improve on tt ... WAHAHA


Blogged @ 23:33

Profile

Simply Jus Me
Vee Ling

Tagboard,






Credits,

Designer: Lovezxz-
Basecodes 1: Clarissa
Basecodes 2: Stevan
Image Hosting: Photobucket
Image edit and animations: Photoshop Elements 5.0

Plurk it !!!